Tips for beautiful skin
Good, beautiful skin is one of the most important aspects of good skin care. Until the present day, the skin care with a beautiful cream has many competitive advertisements. This makes some skin care creams so expensive that many people can’t buy them. But today we have a way to take care of your skin to be beautiful and clear with a simple, natural way. Without wasting much money in your pocket. But first, let’s look at the reasons that cause skin aging, aging, dullness, freckles and dark spots. So that we can find a way to prevent and correct it.
Skin care method
- Avoid causing the skin to dry out. There are many reasons for this, such as avoiding sun exposure and always using sunscreen (very important), using moisturizer that contains antioxidants. Such as vitamin A, vitamin E and glucosamine. Tathion This will help prevent some damage to the skin from the sun, refrain from smoking, drugs, alcohol, because there are harmful substances to destroy cells. Is free radicals that make it aging fast And it may be more prone to disease, not drinking more than 2 cups of tea or coffee per day because it will cause the cells to lose water. Cell function is waste, in the winter. If you need to take a warm shower, wash the soap quickly, as the longer you rub, the more moisture under your skin will be pull away. After showering, apply a rich lotion or cream and apply it more often. Or after washing your face is complete, apply a moisturizer to add moisture back immediately. The cleansing foam that you use should be selected to suit your skin type. Washed and does not make the face feel very tight, it can be used etc.
- Eat five food groups Foods with vitamins and minerals should eat fruits and vegetables. For the body to get fiber This will be a good effect on the digestive system. The nutrients obtain by eating healthy foods can help protect cell membranes from oxidative damage. Such as foods containing vitamin C, vitamin E and minerals if we eat them naturally. All 5 groups do not need to find a supplement to eat together.
- No fasting, nutritional deficient meals, and calorie restriction through fasting. It is not good for skin health. This will cause loose muscles and lack of firmness and stability. The skin lacks stability. And it is also the cause of other problems that arise with the skin. Such as lack of vitamin B2, vitamin B6, niacin, zinc, the skin becomes dry. There is a red rash on the skin, etc.
- Should drink plenty of water each day, you should drink 6-8 glasses of water a day by drinking steadily throughout the day. Drinking water should be clean water. To help keep the skin moist Because water is the component of every cell that will work well. Makes the skin look moist and firm to some extent. In addition, water helps to eliminate waste products from sweat and kidneys. And water is also one of the most essential nutrients your body needs to compensate for after exercise and activity.
- Exercise regularly Exercise will cause sweating. And at the same time, it also helps to retain moisture in the skin by stimulating the sebaceous glands. Exercise helps to maintain skin health and maintain skin hydration, in addition to improving blood circulation. This will help make your skin look bright and radiant. But if you don’t have enough time, you can do other common activities, such as washing the car, gardening, etc.
- Get enough rest and sleep Because while you sleep. The body releases hormones to accelerate the repair of wear and tear in the body, including the skin (Growt hormone). Adequate sleep can also help reduce dark circles and prevent bags under the eyes.
- Skin care food Eating a healthy diet directly affects our body. If we choose to eat foods that are good for your body and your skin health will be good as well. Let’s see what foods are good for health and good for your skin. Anyone who likes any kind of food can find them to eat to enhance their beauty from the inside out.
- Add nutrients to nourish the skin Taking care of your inner skin is as simple as turning to a supplement or choosing a good and healthy diet that can help nourish the skin to be bright, beautiful and looking good, such as fruits, vegetables, meats, and whole grains.
- Drink herbal tea for healthy skin. The list of interesting herbs is ranger tea, chumhedet tea, red vine tea, wormwood tea, tiger power tea, kameng tea, white flower grass tea, cat grass tea, stevia tea, pluakao tea, and phra thala tea. Bandit, Lingzhi tea, Jiaogulan tea, Bael tea, Green tea, Black tea, Mulberry tea, Ginkgo biloba tea, Centella asiatica, Safflower tea, Roselle tea, etc. It will help make your body healthy and beautiful skin.
- Take care of your skin according to age Correct aging and gentle skin care will help keep your skin beautiful and youthful.
- Add water to the atmosphere The water outside of us, if there is too little, will draw water away from our skin. Makes the skin dry and tight Therefore, you should provide the atmosphere in the house as moist as possible. But you don’t have to buy a humidifier to use But you can easily do this by placing a cauldron on the stove over the stove and adding a dash of cinnamon or potpourri to add a touch of aroma. Or to find a beautiful container to put water, water jars, or flower vases. Can be set up at various points of the house all over The added water will evaporate moisture throughout the house itself.
- Use a moisturizer or body lotion. That provides moisture every morning and evening. Most moisturizing creams or lotions contain oils, water, and additives to help keep water and oil from separating. If the ingredients have more water than oil, they are called “ lotions “, but if they contain more oil, they are call “ creams ” (lotion is suitable for oily skin. The cream is suitable for dry skin) It acts to retain moisture in a thin oil layer, making the skin less dry and wrinkled. The moisturizing ingredients are petroleum jelly, lanolin, stearic acid, lactic acid, urea mineral oil, squirrel, natural oil, essential oil, etc.
- Exfoliation Our skin is exfoliated every 4 weeks, but in aging skin it is slower. It causes dead skin cells to accumulate on our skin until it makes the skin look dull, rough and wrinkled. Therefore, using fruit-extracted products such as AHA can help accelerate skin cell turnover and stimulate cell regeneration.
- Mask and exfoliate your body Masking the skin will help improve blood circulation. In addition to helping to make the skin color look better. Also helps to remove oil Dirt marks and dead cells can be removed as well.
- Soak in water for beautiful skin. There are also many formulas such as milk soaking formula that heals sunburns well, oatmeal formula helps keep skin cool while bathing. By hanging a cloth bag containing about 2 cups of oatmeal on the faucet while the water is full of the basin. Then rub a bag of oatmeal Or use wet oatmeal and apply a mixture of curd and yogurt to apply again, formula mixed with essential oils in the bath. By choosing a favorite scent such as lavender oil (Helps stimulate the skin, reduce wrinkles), lemon oil (help preserve the skin), apple cider vinegar. (Helps keep the skin cool, especially sunburned skin and skin that is itchy due to poisonous plants), etc., herbal formula. You can use one or more herbs in combination, such as peppermint, chamomile, rosemary, camphor, ufabet etc., for dry herbs, use half a cup. If fresh, use one cup. Put it in a cloth bag and hang it on the faucet. Open the water to fill the basin. Or you can swing the bag in the tub.